• Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
  • Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
  • Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
  • Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
  • Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
  • Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa

Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa

Style: Modern
Sofa Set: 1+2+3
Seat: 6
Frame Material: Wood
Padding: Sponge
Armrest: With Armrest
Customization:

Contact Supplier

Diamond Member Since 2021

Suppliers with verified business licenses

5.0
Audited Supplier

Suppliers reviewed by inspection services.

Manufacturer/Factory

Basic Info.

Model NO.
JSF-2011-D2R+Z2R+G2L
Back Height
Low Back
Material
Genuine Leather
Inflatable
Non Inflatable
Condition
New
Transport Package
Carton Packed
Specification
3980*2610*710mm
Origin
Foshan, China
HS Code
9401619000

Product Description

Product Details
Product NameItalian Style Modern  Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa  
Frame MaterialWoodUpholsteryelasticity sponge,sponge, Renewable sponge,down
Cover materialLeatherSize3980*2610*710mm
ColorGrayPlace of originFoshan, Guangdong, China
StyleModernPackagingCartons
Trade termsFOB/EXWServiceOEM/ODM
Payment Terms30% Initial Deposit, remaining 70% before loadingUseLiving room, Office, Hotel, Bedroom

*Similar Products
Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa

*About Us
Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa

Our company offers variety of products which can meet your multifarious demands. We adhere to the management principles of "quality first, customer first and credit-based" since the establishment of the company and always do our best to satisfy potential needs of our customers.  Our products include home furniture, metal furniture, office furniture and outdoor furniture, such as, sofas, dining tables and chairs, coffee tables, garden chairs and tables. All of them can be made of wooden, iron or aluminum frames. Generally we make OEM products. Sincerely cooperated with up 100 manufacturer & factory, we always supplied variety high quality products to our customers. With our excellent skill works, we promise that we offer our best goods & services to new and old customers from all over the world. Now, we have stable clients who have cooperated with us for 4 years for our excellent quality & good price & service. 

*Wordshop
Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure SofaItalian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa
*Loading
Italian Style Modern Lasted Design Home Furniture Leather Leisure Sofa

*FAQ
Q1: Are you a trader or a factory? Can I visit your factory?
A1: We are a factory and trader located in NANHAI, FOSHAN, China, with different workshops and owning different production lines for home furniture, metal furniture, office furniture and outdoor furniture. We warmly welcome you to visit our factory showroom. Please contact us to make an appointment.


Q2: What's your main market?
A2: Our main export markets are Southeast Asia,
Australia, Europe, North  America etc. 


3Q: What's your deliver time if I have placed an order?
3A: Generally, it will take 40 to 60 days after received deposit. The specific delivery time depends on different items and the quantity of your order.



4Q How does your factory control quality?
4A: Quality is priority. Each production process must be checked by our QC team. 


5Q: What is your terms of packing?
5A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral brown cartons. If necessary, we can customize your own shipping mark on the cartons.


6Q: Can you arrange for shipping in our country. 
6A: Yes, if you have a good freight forwarder, we can use your freight forwarder.

Dear customers,
Thanks for your watching! Welcome to send us an inquiry at any time!
Also Welcome to our showroom and factory at your convenience!
We will give you prompt reply! 




 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Shirley
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Contact Supplier

Diamond Member Since 2021

Suppliers with verified business licenses

5.0
Audited Supplier

Suppliers reviewed by inspection services.

Manufacturer/Factory
Registered Capital
1000 RMB
Plant Area
>2000 square meters